This commit contains several updates related to uniprocessor scheduling.
- Basic definitions of uniprocessor scheduling (see model/uni)
- Definitions of worload and service for generic sets of jobs (see service.v and workload.v in model/uni)
- Definitions and lemmas about busy intervals (see model/uni/basic/busy_interval.v)
- Definition of an arrival bound for sporadic tasks (see model/arrival_bounds.v)
- Definitions and correctness proofs of the RTA for FP scheduling
(also works with non-unique priorities and arbitrary deadlines, but gives pessimistic bounds)
- Implementation of the FP RTA to check for contradictory assumptions
In addition, we have also defined partitioned scheduling and proven how it relates
with uniprocessor (see model/partitioned).